Thursday, September 23, 2010

can you feel it?


So, the majority of the time I have spent in this part of the world has been hot. But hot hardly justifies the real feeling of the weather. Neither does sticky, humidy, muggy, blazing or any other word referring to hot.

I've been eagerly anticipating the change of weather. Not only because I'm tired of sweating after only walking 50 ft from my apt door, but also because I have never experienced this country or city in the winter, fall or spring. I love new and exciting experiences. No one else seems excited about it. Only one friend, Jen. She says she sleeps better in the winter.

I'm excited about the food too. I assume the food will change a little bit. Or at least the street vendors will jive it up.

Moral of the story: I had to wear my fleece and a long sleeve yesterday...

Oh yeah and I got to hang out with some sweet friends for Mid-Autumn day.

No comments:

Post a Comment