Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Class Quotes

New students and a whole bunch of new memories...

Americans eat sandwiches every day. Like the TV show Friends.

Student-Americans are ego.
Me-Do you mean they have a big ego?
Student-I mean they only think about themselves. They are selfish.

Student-I know someone who is suitable for you. I have a friend. He is 24. He is single. He is a Christian.
Me-Thank you for the suggestion.

Where are you from? Your earrings look like they are from India.

Can you teach me how to make friends?

I want to learn how to be optimistic.

Do you remember me? You told me I looked old.

Can you tell us about Western Kentucky University?

I want to know why the Apple president resigned.

Can you dance?

Can you teach me how to make-up?

Male Student-Can you tell the girls not to be shy with the boys?

My name is Will. Like where there is a will there is a way.

Haiby-My name is Haiby.
Angie-Strange name.

Why is the divorce rate in America so high?

You should smile more. It will make us feel more relaxed.

Your eyes are very big.

Your nose is very high.

Your smile is so kind and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment