Saturday, October 2, 2010

i thought it was lightning

Last night I was watching a little Bones (the TV show) during a rain storm. I heard this loud crack sound. I was freaked out for a little bit. I thought a tree outside had been hit. I checked, but it was too dark to see anything. I didn't think any more of it. The next day I needed to go buy some fruit. On my way back to my apartment, I noticed that the noise I heard was this...



My guess is someone was a little intoxicated and ran off the sidewalk. As the tow truck arrived, a crowd did too. The car was successfully removed.


2 comments:

  1. oh goodness.
    I know that walkway.
    That is terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing. I don't know why...probably just humans are drawn to car crashes and that one seems crazy. I hope no one was hurt.

    ReplyDelete