Tuesday, October 19, 2010

100% Orange Juice


Most of the time, I don't miss much from America. I'm not quite as a picky eater as I used to be and I've become pretty flexible. However, when I get sick with a cold or other bodily function mishap, I do miss home and my mom very much.

My mom, like any, treats me like her precious little baby and gives me anything I need. I remember there was even a time in college that she came to take care of me. And I love it just as much as she does. That's not possible now. So, I cling to other comforts, like orange juice. But most orange juice here is like Tang wanna-be. I really don't like it and avoid it.

Jessica found some new juice to try out. It was a package of orange, grape and apple juice. She said the apple was pretty good and I should try the orange. I was a little hesitant because it looked just like other orange juice. I cracked it open and took a small drink...and bliss... It was so delicious. It pretty much was just what I hoped.

1 comment:

  1. so you are basically saying that your mom in america = orange juice in china?

    what fruity beverage am i???

    ReplyDelete