Thursday, March 8, 2012

Long Time, No See

Well, I have been a quite a slacker in terms of my health. I haven't worked out in months and I haven't taken time to prepare food, but just eating junk lately. Part of the problem is busy-ness.

But this week, I made sure I went to the gym at least once. When I arrived people commented on my hair. I recently cut it and they seem to like it. I like it.

I and about 10 other people go pretty consistantly. We all smile and are friendly to one another. But it wasn't until about just before Christmas that some of the women warmed up to me. I think they thought I couldn't speak their language. But quite a few people comment about how I hadn't been in a long time. They emphasized long.

I was glad they welcomed me back with open arms. It's a nice little niche.

No comments:

Post a Comment