Friday, April 1, 2011

ya got me!

Well, today is April Fool's Day. I was unaware that people here or I guess students would participate in such a day. So, I had some questions about what kind of pranks I have done in the past and if I had any ideas about what they could do.

Anyways, class ended early. Most of the class went outside to hang out before their next class. I went to go buy a water bottle. I saw them bunched up under a light fixture down the hall. I decided to take a gander at what they were taking photos of and looking at.

As I walk up, I say, "What are you looking at?" and look up.

They all snicker.

I shush them because a door to a class in session is open and I can see the teacher eyeing us.

They point up, saying, "Look! Look!"

I look again, seeing nothing, but really thinking I'm missing it. I look at the other side and still nothing. So, I ask again what they are looking at. And that is when I'm 99% sure that they are fooling me!!!!

They bust out in laughter and I shush them and shake my fist at them!!! I know I've been pranked. Then I scurry off as the other teacher approaches to possible rebuke the class for being too loud.

1 comment:

  1. I can just imagine you shaking your fist - hahahhahaha. I miss that.

    ReplyDelete