Saturday, December 11, 2010

Gym


Well, I can't tell you how much I love my gym. I might have mentioned it once before. It's small-ish, full of interesting people, and pretty cheap. There is a guy named Oscar there. He is the manager. He's pretty nice and I practice English with him for a couple of minutes after my work out.

I especially like spinning class. It's great with the loud music and energitic teacher. The teachers always give me a thumbs up or say "Good job!" Because that is about all they can say.

Anyways, I'm thinking about taking them some holiday treats. There are about 8 people that work there. I think I'll make mini pumpkin loaves.

2 comments:

  1. Haha!!! I would love to see a spinning class there! I think they would love pumpkin bread...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds amazingly fun. And the gym looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete